Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Hightlighter

I have been looking for this product for so long and I've finally found it!! It's the PERFECT shade and consistency. It does have a good amount of coverage and is not cakey whatsoever. It's a liquid type of concealer and it dries up pretty fast so blend blend blend! I was in NYC and found it at a local Walgreens for around $7. Which is an extremely great deal for the amount of product you get. One downfall is the squeeze tube brush applicator. I'm not a big fan of that but it's definitely overlooked when considering how great the actual product is. I usually just blend it with my fingers when applying under my eyes but can be blended with brush/sponge and still get great coverage. Yup it's that great!  
I got mine in the color 430 Medium

Here's a swatch on my hand (natural lighting)

Here's a swatch blended (natural lighting)

Here it is set with Ben Nye Banana Powder!

4 comments:

  1. I have been using this concealer myself and I love it! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it as well! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. I love your review in this concealer. I've been on the lookout for an inexpensive/good quality concealer. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the review!! It's a very good concealer I recommend it.

      Delete