Wednesday, March 6, 2013

L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara



I recently have watched some of my favorite YouTube gurus and saw them raving about this new mascara. To be quite honest I was a bit weary about it. I absolutely HATE rubberized mascara wands! Actually that was too harsh. My eyelashes HATE rubberized mascara wands! Much more accurate. See I've tried Lash blast, Falsies, etc. and all they do is clump my lashes together and make my short stubby lashes into black mini birds nests. So when spending the $8.99 at my local target for this product I felt as though I was literally throwing the money away. BUT I actually love this mascara! It lengthens and separates my lashes so beautifully! I'm happy I shelled out the money for this product and I have been using it daily.
L'oreal Telecopic Shocking Extensions Masacara 

Here's the rubberized wand

The wand has over 200 rubberized bristles

I got mine in the color Blackest Black

These are my lashes with just two applications

3 comments:

  1. This mascara looks awesome! I will be on the lookout for it next time I'm in Target! Thanks for sharing! Will be following you on Twitter! Thanks for visiting and following my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I do! Thanks for following as well!

      Delete
  2. Oooh this looks really good! Your eyelashes look so long!

    Love Zoe x

    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete