Friday, March 8, 2013

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder


It took a lot of thinking and reassuring in order to purchase this product since Ben Nye is not sold in drugstores. Drugstores are my thing, I'm definitely not into waiting for my addiction/fixation to arrive. I hate the anticipation of waiting, with each tease of every email. The confirmation email, the shipping email, and then the actual 5-7 days of shipping. It drives me nuts! So after many sleepless nights I finally placed the order. I ordered the powder from www.makeupmania.com for $7.95 and it surprisingly took less than 3 days. I was expecting this powder to be an obnoxious shade of yellow but it's not and it unfortunately does not smell like bananas. The actual product is amazing! It's finely milled and the coverage is great. I use it mainly as a setting powder for my under eye concealer but sometimes use it all over my face since it keeps me matte and fresh looking all day. I highly recommend this product to medium-tan skin tones since it is a yellow based powder. 
Clear packaging makes it easier to see the amount of powder left.

It conveniently comes with a shifter to dispense the powder.

The cap is useful as well!

Perfect shade for highlighting the under eye area.






2 comments:

  1. Lovely post hun, does it last all day without touch up's? I've always been curious about this product.

    New member btw feel free to check my blog too xx

    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stays on all day without touching up. I have normal/combination skin. Thanks for following!

      Delete